Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Fall in my neck of the woods...

 Fall...My absolute favorite time of the year. Crisp autumn air, falling leaves, pumpkins.Now if we actually had a true autumn in the south. Its been like in the 80's and 90's for the past two months. This weekend is supposed to be better with chilly 70 degree weather :)(hey we will take what we can get around here) I think it will be the perfect time for a trip to the local pumpkin patch. Def will post pics of my little pumpkins, in the meantime here is just a little bit of what I've been up to. I loved all of the painted burlap on pinterest so I thought I would try my hand at it. I think it turned out absolutely fabulous! Plus those in the local north Alabama area, come and check out my booth at Southern Skye Kids Consignment in Henagar, AL. Lots of great deals on gently worn kids clothes!
 My booth super proud of it! Especially my Big AL bows. ROOOOLLL TIDE, baby!
And here is my little Bama fan Annalea. Totally styling in here crimson cowboy boots lol.(o and please ignore the porch this was before my fall transformation. Hopefully I will get time between these 12 hour shifts to post an autumn/Halloween home tour).

Hope y'all have a great hump day! Much love from Bama!

Oh and I have to send a special thanks to Jamie from scatteredthoughtsofasahm.blogspot.com. She had an awesome giveaway and I won some ball canning coupons. Super excited! Pumpkin butter here I come! l



No comments:

Post a Comment