Wednesday, October 5, 2011

It's Getting Spooky In My Neck Of The Woods

Ok, so I've been talking about it for awhile but here it is finally my Halloween decorations! They are nothing special but my family and I love them. I think they will work out perfect for the party were having for the kids. Halloween is absolutely one of my favorite holidays. My mom and dad went above and beyond to make it special for us. I have such fabulous memories. My favorite was always the cartoon specials. We never missed It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown or, I don't know if yall remember this one, but there was a Garfield cartoon special that resonates thru my childhood. I can still here Garfield(and my Dad) say "Candy,Candy,Candy". Hope you have special memories of Halloween. I really wish Ya'll would leave some comments and let me know what your fav childhood memory of Halloween is.

My bookcase.


Love this sign, found it at the dollar tree and knew it would be perfect.Along with my little ghosty friend.


I also love,love,love the labels I found at Dollar General. They are soda bottle labels, but they worked out perfectly for my apothecary bottles.


More labels. The poison bottle I found amongst mom and dads tornado wreckage and I just mod podged the label on.


Didn't we all just love those dollar tree funkins this year!


My kitchen window!


And now for my fav, my front porch!





Lol I just noticed Annaleas cell phone on the trunk! 




My ghost gourd.




My spooky, sparkly wreath. The color is screwed up, its supposed to be purple


Be looking out for my next post. All I'm gonna say is Mod Podge and scrap book paper. Thanks for stopping by! And don't forget to leave me a comment, I want to know what your favorite memory is from Halloween! Oh, and Im linking up this week at...


2 comments:

  1. Your decorations are fabulous!!! And let me just say, Garfield's Halloween was my FAVORITE special when we were kids! Candy candy candy! Haha. We had taped it when I was a kid, but over the years the tape warped and finally snapped. I found it on DVD at Target a few years ago though! It's on a Garfield's Holidays DVD with Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas specials. Now my kids love it as much as I always have. :) Also, I just picked up that same green witch sign! It looks so good in our kitchen! And your skull guy holding the pumpkin is fantastic!!!

    Mandi at BBM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Mandi! It's so awesome someone knows what I'm talking about with the Garfield specials.I'll have to head over to Target and just see if they might have those on dvd for the kids. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete