Monday, March 26, 2012

I heart Flonase......

So sick, been sick, worked sick for 3 whole 12 hour shifts at the hospital. But today was my breaking point. I went to the dreaded doctor. I put my big girl panties on and got a shot and oral antibiotics and Flonase. Never have I used this stuff all the times I've been attacked by allergies no one has prescribed this stuff. And now I can breathe!!!! I can't be coughing and sleeping thru the hunger games tomorrow. I mean come on I think I'm the only one on the planet who hasn't seen it. I gobbled the books up in like a week. I AM ADDICTED! I mean check Out my new bracelet from the Forks Forest on Etsy(o and it actually came from forks btw) So here I am on the couch praying I'm better for tomorrow. Hope everyone is well. And don't forget may the odds be ever in your favor

No comments:

Post a Comment