Saturday, May 21, 2011

Why in the world did I decide to do this!

Hello everyone and welcome to the Polka Dot Belle! I have loved and followed many blogs over the last 6 months or so that have renewed my passion for crafting. Oh I have crafted for years (ever since i could work a glue gun,lol) but after marriage,work and two kids I kinda got lost. I was so consumed with the everyday that I lost the beauty in the everyday. I know there are moms out there who feel my pain. So one day i saw a picture frame with rosettes on it and that was it I had to make that. So i dusted off my trusty glue gun and got to work. One hour later (and some first degree burns) it was done, and I was in love! Now my house is filled with polka dots, pinwheels, rosettes and COLOR something I had forgotten about. But lets get to the meat of this, why did I decide to write this blog. Well after a little searching I noticed that there were no blogs from moms in my rural area. And after the terrible April tornado that took my community and the home I grew up in, I decide I was going to journal mine and my familys life. And what better way to do that than share it with other moms who felt the same way I did. So please if anyone decides to read this, bare with me this is a learning experience. Maybe I will figure this blogging thing out between work, naps, and bedtime lol. Thanks for stopping by (if anyone does) and Ill post my fun projects piece by piece!

No comments:

Post a Comment